Sevenhertz Forum Index Sevenhertz
Chicken Skull Resonation

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Boobs Indeed

View previous topic :: View next topic  
DJ Boobs
Sevenhertz Crew Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 1:31 am    Post subject: Boobs Indeed Reply with quote

Well, it's something. it exists. I'm pretty happy with how it turned out. It's much better than my first effort. Track number 11 is a joint effort by Me and D. Davis.

For those who don't know, which is maybe half of the five people who might read this, the tracks with Beast Wars in the title were originally intended as soundtrack pieces for a flash I was working on appropriately titled Beast Wars 3030. It starred Mareg as the Main Character and featured a robust cast of references. It had a long history of being destroyed by computers in the past. The original was started on Rygar's computer and then the 100 megabyte fla file was transfered on a dial-up connection. It took many attempts and many days but eventually was done, only to be lost again. A newer much better looking version was started and kicked some serious ass. But alas, Beast Wars 3030 was not meant to be as it was lost in hardrive failure earlier this year.

Luckily, however, the music was on a CD somewhere that was found recently which happened to save all the other music I was working on.

The album art was drawn by me. That's a picture of my room in the background.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Sevenhertz Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT - 5 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: